Galina - Hotel***s & Falknerei
Im Malbun 20, 9497 Triesenberg
T: 00423 784 34 24 E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms & conditions
1. These terms and conditions apply to contracts for the rental of hotel rooms for accommodation as well as all other services provided by Hotel Galina AG for the customer (hotel, restaurant and falconry).
2. The subletting or re-letting of the rooms and event rooms as well as the use of the rooms for purposes other than accommodation require the prior written consent of the hotel.
II. Conclusion of the contract
1. The contract is concluded when the hotel accepts the customer's application. The hotel is free to confirm the room booking in writing.
2. The contract partners are the Hotel Galina and the customer. If a third party has ordered for the customer, he and the customer are jointly and severally liable to the hotel for all obligations arising from the hotel accommodation contract, provided that the hotel has received a corresponding declaration from the third party.
III. Services, prices and payment
1. The Hotel Galina is obliged to keep the rooms booked by the customer available. The customer does not acquire the right to be provided specific rooms.
2. The customer is obliged to pay the applicable or agreed prices of Hotel Galina's for the provision of rooms and the other services he has used. This also applies to services and expenses of the hotel and third parties initiated by the customer.
3. The prices are in Swiss francs, per night, including statutory VAT, parking space and internet access. The tourist tax per person and per night is exclusive.
4. Hotel bills without a due date are to be paid upon departure or no later than 10 days after receipt of the invoice. The Hotel Galina is entitled to make expired claims due at any time and to demand immediate payment. In the event of default in payment, the Hotel Galina is entitled to charge default interest and reminder fees.
5. The Hotel Galina is entitled to demand a reasonable advance payment or security deposit from the customer at the beginning and during the stay.
IV. Withdrawal by the customer (cancellation, cancellation)
1. Cancellation by the customer of the contract concluded with the hotel requires the hotel's written consent (for bookings via external platforms, consent is given directly via the platform). If this is not done, the price agreed in the contract must be paid even if the customer does not make use of the contractual services (compensation). A cancellation until three days in advance is free, after 100% of the booking price has to be paid by the customer.
2. If a date to withdraw from the contract has been agreed in writing between the hotel and the customer, the customer can withdraw from the contract until then without triggering any claims for payment or damages on the part of the hotel. The customer's right of withdrawal expires if he does not exercise his right of withdrawal in writing to the hotel by the agreed date.
3. In the case of rooms not used by the customer, the Hotel Galina must offset the income from renting the rooms to other parties as well as the saved expenses.
V. Resignation of the hotel
1. Hotel Galina AG is entitled to extraordinarily withdraw from the contract for an objectively justified reason, for example if force majeure or other circumstances for which Hotel Galina is not responsible make it impossible to fulfill the contract; Hotel services are booked with misleading or false information about essential facts, e.g. regarding the person of the customer or the purpose; the Hotel Galina has justified cause to believe that the use of the hotel service can endanger the smooth business operations, the security or the reputation of the hotel in public, without this being attributable to the sphere of control or organization of the hotel.
2. The Hotel Galina has to inform the customer immediately of the exercise of the right of withdrawal.
VI. Room provision, handover and return
1. The customer has no right to the provision of certain rooms or event rooms.
2. Booked rooms are available to the customer from 3 p.m. on the agreed arrival date. The customer has no right to earlier availability.
3. Rooms must be vacated and made available to Hotel Galina no later than 10.30 am on the agreed departure date. Thereafter, the hotel can charge 50% of the full accommodation price (list price) for the additional use of the room up to 2 p.m. in addition to the damage it incurs, and 100% from 2 p.m. This does not justify contractual claims by the customer.
VII. Hotel liability
1. The Hotel Galina is liable for its obligations under the hotel accommodation contract with the diligence of a prudent businessman. Customer claims for compensation are excluded.
2. The hotel room is to be used by the customer with the greatest possible care. The customer or the company must pay for any damage to property. The Hotel Galina rejects any liability for theft etc. and in relation to third-party services.
3. If the customer is provided with a parking space in the hotel car park, this does not constitute a safekeeping agreement. The hotel is not liable in the event of loss of or damage to vehicles parked or maneuvered on the Galina's hotel property and their contents. This also applies to the vicarious agents of Hotel Galina's.
4. Items left behind will be forwarded if possible at the request, risk and expense of the customer. The hotel will keep the items for a month.
VIII. Place of jurisdiction and final provision
1. The exclusive place of jurisdiction is Vaduz, Principality of Liechtenstein. Liechtenstein law applies.
2. Changes or additions to the contract, the acceptance of applications or these terms and conditions for hotel accommodation should be made in writing. Unilateral changes or additions by the customer are invalid.
3. Should individual provisions of these general terms and conditions for hotel accommodation be or become invalid or not, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. In addition, the statutory provisions apply.